planner

LDS Bookstore

Shop LDSBookstore.com

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Missionary Mom Necklaces!!

Missionary Mom, Cheri Holden, creates beautiful custom jewelry.  For the last 4 years she has been creating unique custom jewelry to commemorate special events and special people.  Cheri's own daughter, and first missionary, is currently serving in the Baltimore Maryland mission.


$45.00

Her collection includes charm necklaces for Missionary Moms customized with the name of the mission, name of the missionary, and birthstone of your choice. Do you have more than one missionary?  No problem!  Cheri will add additional custom charms for a small fee.  You can see all of her designs and place orders on her Etsy store.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/166678231/hand-stamped-sister-missionary-necklace
$18.00
Don't you think these Missionary Mom necklaces would make the perfect Mother's Day gift?  Forward THIS LINK to send a not-so-subtle hint that this is what you want for Mother's day this year.

Since Cheri custom makes each piece, please place all Mother's Day orders by May 5th at the very latest to insure on time deliver in the US.  For those outside of the
US, please allow for longer shipping times.  



https://www.etsy.com/listing/166678231/hand-stamped-sister-missionary-necklace
$38.00




This necklace was designed special for your Sisters and Hermanas.  It makes a great gift for your missionary daughter either before she goes, while in the field, or as a welcome home memento.  This is a beautiful way to keep her mission close to her heart.














$40.00

Cheri even has a key chain for Dads, Elders, or those of us who don't wear jewelry. 


https://www.etsy.com/listing/182926677/lds-missionary-keychain-sister-keychain
$20.00

Visit Cheri's Etsy store to see all of her creations.  Remember, they are custom, so you can order them just the way you want!  What better way to tell the world you are a Missionary Momma! Charmingly Cute

Promote Your Page Too

8 comments:

  1. First of all I'm excited to find out that Cheri and I have sister missionaries in the same mission!! Where is Cheri from we need to chat!! My daughter is Sister Kaylie Kofford and she is serving on Kent Island. I make hand stamped stacking rings and made one for each of the missionaries in the Baltimore mission for Christmas last year. If her daughter was there for Christmas she may have one of my rings. It sounds like Cheri and I have a lot in common. Her necklace is beautiful! Who ever gets it will be a lucky momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful! :) Can you put more than one missionary on a necklace? I have 5 kids and even thought they might not all serve, I would like it to be my missionary necklace, just add them as they go ;)
    Holly B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you can put several names on each necklace by adding more charms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would wear this every day, especially to the airport in September when I pick up my Missionary!! I will also be wearing my "This Momma Loves her Missionary" t-shirt!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to win this necklace. Good Luck to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This necklace is beautiful:) I would be so excited to wear it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here.
    Bracelets

    ReplyDelete