planner

LDS Bookstore

Shop LDSBookstore.com

Monday, May 19, 2014

Button Rukus


ButtonRukus comes from my fettish as a teenager with Pinback Buttons. This started as a way of me re-living my youth. Ha Ha I love quips, one-liners, and funny sayings that catch your attention. After only doing this for fun, my kids began getting involved and working with me.

Because I currently have TWO missionaries serving missions, it was just natural that the buttons merge into LDS missionary sayings, motivations, etc. The idea was that I would be able to support our missionaries through the button sales. 
www.ButtonRukus.etsy.com
Tell the world you are a Proud Missionary Mom!
CountDown Magnet counts down the days

your missionary has left to work their heart out!


It has been a fun and inspiring ride so far and I feel like we are just getting started. I have so many ideas in my head to get into a magnet or pinback! Not to mention I love the inspiration my followers send me.

My most favorite creations are of those with personal pictures. I love when I'm walking past my own refrigerator or down my hall past the magnet board to catch my missionaries face looking at me. I'm one Proud Missionary Momma that's for sure. 


www.ButtonRukus.etsy.com
This is a great way for your missionary to display a family photo!
Easy to transport, doesn't break or bend and hangs on the fridge!
I'd love to add your family picture or missionary photo to a magnet or pinback button so you can show your Missionary Pride as well.  Remember, every button has a story and every story has a button. Thank you for helping me make a Rukus in the Button business and supporting MY Missionaries!
 
Really, some missionaries may have a significant other at home... A Cute Girl, A Handsome Boy, or A Special Pet... Whether your special someone is of the Human Race OR NOT, this button is sure to make your missionary happy at the reminder of who is waiting for them at home. :)

 
Family History can be addicting. My SIL has caught the bug and can't seem to overcome her sickness... :) We have been blessed by her diligence to help in the work of family members. These are just some fun buttons that poke a little fun and thought at Family History.
 


 

 
 
It's great when you can find some humor, even in missionary work!
                                   
ButtonRukus
(Mona)
 
Mona Udy is the proud Momma of TWO missionaries currently serving!  She has used her creative talents to bring ButtonRukus to the world!  Show the world you are a Proud Missionary Mom with one of her stylish pins, or design your own!  She has something for everyone.  To see all of her current designs, check out her etsy store at ~

4 comments:

  1. A great conversation peice for missionary work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't wear your MM shirt everyday, but you can wear a button everyday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about "Not counting the days. Counting the blessings."

    ReplyDelete